Jason Sizemore, from Butterhead Kitchen, shares a recipe for Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats.
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
(prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: overnight/at least 4 hours, serves: 1)
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp chopped pecans
- 1 Medjool date, chopped (or 1 Tbsp maple syrup)
- ½ Tbsp ground flaxseed
- ½ Tbsp pumpkin seeds (raw)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup vanilla plant based milk of choice
- Prep this recipe in a jar or container with a lid. Know that the oats will expand a bit so make sure the container can hold at least 1 cup.
- Place 1 Tbsp of the pumpkin in the bottom of the jar.
- Add the oats.
- Sprinkle the pecans over the pumpkin.
- Next add the Medjool date (or maple syrup), flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin spice & 1 Tbsp of pumpkin.
- Pour in the vanilla plant based milk.
- Stir gently to distribute the flavors.
- Seal with a lid and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.