Whether you’re celebrating the luck of the Irish today or waiting until the weekend, Drew Cottle from Fine Wine and Good Spirits is here to help us prepare for this crowd-favorite holiday with some festive St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail recipes.
- Combine first three ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with coffee beans.
Jameson 3-Point Punch
- 1 ½ oz Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 2 oz La Marca Prosecco
- 1 oz orange juice
- ¾ oz grapefruit juice
- ¼ oz simple syrup
- 1 dash bitters
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, except for garnish, in a
- highball glass filled with ice; stir.
- Garnish with lime wedge.
- 2 oz Drumshanbo Gunpowder Irish Gin
- 1 oz egg white
- ¾ oz fresh lemon juice
- ½ oz grenadine
- ¾ oz simple syrup
- 4 fresh raspberries, plus 3 for garnish
- Muddle raspberries with simple syrup in the bottom of
- Add first four ingredients.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with skewered raspberries.
- Combine first three ingredients in a mason jar.
- Add bitters and fill with ice; stir.
- Garnish with mint sprig.