Building and growing a business is the dream of every entrepreneur but it’s not always a clear and easy process. Johnstown Area Regional Industries Entrepreneur Coach Blake Fleegle talks about common mistakes entrepreneurs tend to make.
Common Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
- Improper business foundation
- Underfunding their business in the early stages
- Stuffing receipts in a shoebox “for the accountant” and/or using bank statements as business records
- Ignoring tax payments and due dates
- Purchasing too many supplies