Getting out of debt is more than paying off credit cards, it’s changing spending habits, learning to budget, and creating emergency and retirement plans. Rachel Klinger from McCann Wealth Strategies in State College talks about some of the biggest mistakes people make when trying to get out of debt.
Mistakes People Make When Paying Off Debt
- Keeping the same old spending habits
- Not creating a practical budget
- Trying to pay off multiple debts at once
- Closing accounts when they are paid off
- Deciding to stop contributing to a retirement account
- Not setting aside an emergency fund
Whether you are experienced in the world of financial matters or are just starting to build your portfolio, McCann Wealth Strategies can help you every step of the way. Visit McCann Wealth Strategies or call (814) 237-0841 for more information.