You’ve probably fallen into the trap of buying something on sale only to find out later that it wasn’t such a good deal after all. Extreme Couponer, Blogger, and the founder of You Saved How Much?, Jailee Singer, is busting some of the myths about money-saving deals.
- I got it on sale, so it was a steal
- Outlets save you more money than regular stores
- If it’s on clearance, it’s a good deal
- It’s cheaper to buy online than in the store
- Club memberships are a great way to save when buying in bulk
- I had a coupon, so it was good deal
Visit You Saved How Much for more information.