Officials with the Forest Hills School District have announced that an alleged threat made against the district last week is not credible.
According to a release by Superintendent Dr. David Lehman Sunday, law enforcement also determined social media comments regarding the situation to be “unfounded.”
Lehman said they became aware of the threat Friday but due to the “prompt reporting” of the threat, there was “no need to disrupt the school day.”
Lehman said Sunday the district will continue to evaluate its security measures.
According to the release, law enforcement is continuing to examine the case and the final disposition of those involved in the situation will be handled by the appropriate authorities.