We work our whole lives dreaming of the day when we’re old enough to quit! But age isn’t necessarily the best indication that it’s time to retire. Other, more subtle signs are often more reliable. Rachel Klinger from McCann Wealth Strategies in State College shares some of the signs that you aren’t ready to retire just yet.
Signs You Aren’t Ready to Retire
- You’re unsure of your retirement income
- You don’t know your social security options
- You don’t have any idea where your money goes
- You spend more than you earn
- You’re carrying debts into retirement
- You’ve got no plan for long-term care
Whether you are experienced in the world of financial matters or are just starting to build your portfolio, McCann Wealth Strategies can help you every step of the way. Visit McCann Wealth Strategies or call (814) 237-0841 for more information.