Monday marks the unofficial start of summer. Drew Cottle from Fine Wine and Good Spirits is here with some refreshing drink ideas for the season!
- 2 ½ oz Jose Cuervo Tradicional Tequila Plata
- 3 oz grapefruit juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 oz club soda
- Grapefruit wedge, for garnish
- Combine the first three ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with soda water and stir.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
Sauvignon Blanc Spritz
- 2 oz Cupcake Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc
- ½ oz St~Germain Liqueur
- Club soda
- Pear slices, for garnish
- Lemon wheel, for garnish
- Mint sprig, for garnish
- Combine first two ingredients in a wineglass filled with ice.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with pear slices, lemon wheel and mint sprig.
Ready to Drink Cocktails:
- Many Flavors and options
- Great for tailgating or get-togethers
Some top brands:
Great for grilling or barbeques