Fire officials in Centre County say crews from four area counties were called to the scene of a house fire and explosion in Taylor Township Monday afternoon.
According to 911 dispatchers, fire crews were called to the home, located along the 1000 block of South Mountain Road, around 1:15 p.m.
Authorities on scene say the fire was believed to be caused by a propane stove.
Officials have not yet confirmed if there were any injuries.
According to our crew on scene, fire departments from Centre, Blair, Clearfield and Huntingdon counties all responded to the blaze.