A passerby captured dramatic video of an exploding propane tank as crews were called to the scene of a garage fire in Adams County Friday night.
According to Irishtown Fire Company, crews were called to the 100 block of Fish and Game Road in Oxford Township around 10:24 p.m. on Friday night for a report of a garage on fire.
Firefighters arrived and found a garage fully involved in fire, with fire having spread to multiple vehicles, according to the fire company.
Prior to the arrival of firefighters, a propane tank is believed to have exploded, said Irishtown Fire Company Assistant Chief Bryan Long. That scene was captured on video by Abigail Boblits, of Gettysburg, who happened upon the scene while out with her friends.
The sole injury from the fire was a minor burn to one of the occupants of the home, said Long. Both residents were displaced, due to damage to the home, but the fast actions of firefighters prevented significant damage to the home,