Licensed therapist, Christy Beck, is back to help us move away from the societal pressure to look a certain way to be worthy of going to the beach.
Redefining “Beach Body”
- Wear what you feel comfortable in regardless of what others will think
- Take the pressure out of what swimsuit you choose
- Maintain a positive body image
- Understand your body is not an ornament to be admired
- How many “likes” your picture gets does not determine your self-worth
- Make sure diet and exercise are used positively
- Do not weaponize your body to deprive yourself of having fun
Visit Beck Psychotherapy or the Herr Clinic for more information.